Post by nickclark89 on Aug 14, 2017 10:45:16 GMT
An island paradise has been discovered by colonial forces from several distinct nations from fictional lands, but with magic and monsters. You play as a neutral, able to ally yourself with either the nature-loving natives, or any of the nations seeking to exploit the island’s resources. In Greedfall the protagonist comes from a continent devastated by the wars and by a disease that is decimating to the population. She/He is the niece/nephew of a prince who rules in a merchant city and send him to an island almost unknown and isolated from the rest of the world since it is rumored that there may be the cure for the disease.
In the game you, alongside other settlers, mercenaries and treasure hunters, explore a remote island where the locals, who are fighting off invading settlers, are protected by supernatural beings. GreedFall is about combat, but it's also about diplomacy, deception and stealth. Your actions, from seemingly trivial choices to the most important political decisions, will influence and affect its course as well as the relationship between the different factions established on the island.
Same sex romances confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those who hate open worlds
- Religious faction is composed by mages that think the disease the people are running from is a manifestation of their God's wrath. They call their magic "The magic of light"
- Scientists want to cure the disease with medicine through resources they find in the island.
- Neutral factions: Sailors and mercenaries
- Natives have special magic related to nature
- Every companion have different abilities
- Two companions at the same time like Technomancer or ME
- Companions can get mad at you and even betray you
- Your character can choose abilities in the skill tree from the other factions, except natives
Let's speak about this game guize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit. original poll results